Friday 7 May 2010

Music, Metal, Music... Where to begin?

Metal, a small word which encompasses so many facets of a fascinating and, sometimes, uncertain genre. Majority of people reading this are probably already inducted into metal's whirlpool of emotion, technique and long hair. I am not here to discuss the psychological aspects of metal, nor the contraversy which surrounds it. I am here to share what I love about metal, inform you on things you may not have heard, and also so you can tell me a bit about what makes your metal mind tick. Don't be shocked if I mention other genres of music, from classical to jazz, from Handel's Messiah to Dave Brubeck's unsquare dance, as a music lover you should not confine yourself just to one genre. Metal is where I and this blog will be rooted but other genres may creep in so enjoy.

 Shai-hu-lud slides on.

No comments:

Post a Comment